HB sweetheart (:





b b, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :) sweet 20.happy birthday to you Azrai Khairy, from the bottom of my heart. and may your good times multiply, till they’re flying off the chart! ;) 



On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.

On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.

I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life’s best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!




b ! i'm so sorry ! i noe , it's all my fault . owg ta patot wat cmtuhh . owg bodo ! ta rety na pk baek buruk . msty nie bufday b yg paling mengecewa en kan ? ? ?
but wutever happen ,raining ! storm ! tsunami ! waterspout ! earthquate ! volcanic ! n wutever lahh , my heart still with you . my love still for you . iloveyousomuch AZRAI KHAIRY ABD AZIZ <3
i'm SO SO SO SORRY my dear . 




My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you.


anda suke ? LIKE okayy !

No comments:

Post a Comment